Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Friday, November 26, 2006 -- Shopping!

O.K. - so I hate shopping, but something woke me up this morning at 7:15 and said - GO LOOK FOR A TV FOR YOUR BEDROOM YA DORK! So, I'm up - and you all know that I don't do mornings...

So, the plan is to hit up Wallyworld, K-mart and Target'... we'll see what happens. I'm sure I'll have a swell story to share when I return.

Cross your fingers!

So - I do it... I go shopping at like 7:30am on Black Friday...

First off - it wasn't that bad. I got the TV I was looking for. Mom and I found some cheap clothes, that I ended up taking back because of Saturday's ordeal --- but all around Friday was cool. Now Saturday was a different deal... I ended up having to buy NEW TIRES... what the??? That was not cool, but that's O.K. The wait was like 3 hours and I still had to get my oil changed, my inspection sticker, and get my car registered (which did not happen). Then thePanthers lost and are now out of the playoffs... I'm not tooo happy about that, but... I made it back to Dallas in good shape and have had a good week so far --- it's only Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment