Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 -- Funny dudes

Today's a first for me! I never blog on here. Don't really like the format, etc. I use MSN Spaces instead.... But I couldn't resist today - especially after talking to a friend of mine. So here's the chase:

Dudes are funny...

They quote songs, make promises, and say all kinds of stuff to make you 'think' that they're 'different' from the previous guy or the next guy. I often laugh at their gestures. (You should too, you know!)

Here's a quote/lyric used by my last 'boyfriend/dude of the moment.' I'm sure you'll find it as amusing as I do! (The most laughable quotes are in red!)

Enjoy!

Believe by Raheem Devaughn from The Love Experience - (Great CD by the way! I hate it's tainted by ol' boy though... dang it!)

With affection like a dreamer
with patience and understanding
like a teacher with a student, vice versa
promise not to hurt you, not to leave
not to lie, not to cheat, not to fuss
not to stress, like the rest in your past

Believe me I ain't like most men
I ain't like them others
you then dealt with in the past
just have some faith
that is all I ask, believe in me

why go searching, else where looking
when you been hurtin for the real thing
since I'm here before your eyes
lets make love till sunrise

I be something like the rebirth
of love with a twist
it started with a simple kiss
what could be more precious
than the rebirth of love

Believe in me
Believe in me, just try...try
believe in me believe in me believe in me...

No comments:

Post a Comment